Precautions and treatment methods in the printing process of plastic tube packaging
In the pre-press design process of plastic tube packaging, there are many notable details. Here we will focus on the design considerations for small print and small lines.
(1) Use small text and lines to design a package, and care should be taken to avoid multi-color overprinting. The width of the thin line should not be less than 0.1 mm, otherwise it is easy to be lost or unclear during printing. The net height of the Chinese font is not less than 1.8 mm, and the net height of the English font is not less than 1.5 mm.
(2) Pay special attention to the design of anti-white characters. If the text is small, especially when the strokes are very thin, you should use monochrome. Also pay attention to the choice of fonts, such as round head, bold, etc., are better choices, while the fonts such as Song Ti are too different and should be used with caution. If this type of font is used for design, the clear height of Chinese fonts should not be less than 2.5mm, and the clear height of English fonts should not be less than 2mm.
(1) Compared with the first printing ink, the viscosity of the next printing ink is too high.
(2) The initial printing ink fixes slowly and the ink volume is large.
(3) The color intensity balance of the four-color ink is not suitable.
(1) Print with high-viscosity ink first, and then print with low-viscosity ink. The ideal viscosity requirement is to decrease in the order of overprinting colors.
(2) Adopt fixed fast ink printing, and print first when high-density printing is thin and the pattern area is small, so as to facilitate back-overprinting.
(3) For any set of wet multi-color overprinting inks, their color strengths are balanced. The same amount of ink can be used during overprinting. If it is not printed together with the same set of inks, appropriate treatment should be used.
Contact: Jeff Shao
Add: No.2 Xingyuan Road,Hangji Twon, Yangzhou City,P.R.China (225111)