Detailed analysis of packaging requirements for different cosmetics
The packaging of modern cosmetics has the following characteristics in the selection of packaging materials and containers, the structural design of the packaging container, and the decorative design of the packaging container.
1. Plastic materials and composite materials are widely used in cosmetic tubes, and the design of packaging containers, especially plastic bottles, also tends to be diversified.
2. The use of glass bottles is limited. Due to the inherent shortcomings of glass bottles, for ordinary cosmetics, plastic containers or composite containers usually use plastic or composite materials. For high-end cosmetics or perfumes and other volatile and easy-flavored cosmetics, glass bottles are usually used for packaging.
3. Diversified packaging container specifications to meet different consumption levels. Due to the fierce competition in the cosmetic tube market, manufacturers are investing more and more in cosmetic tubes. For medium and low-end cosmetics, in order to meet different needs, the packaging container capacity is diversified to facilitate consumer choice; for high-end products, small-volume packaging is used to meet the needs of low-income people, especially to meet the consumer psychology of young girls due to curiosity .
4. Design of cosmetic tube series. The so-called series packaging design refers to the same type of commodity packaging design based on different colors, water patterns or different modeling structures under the premise of uniform trademark patterns and text fonts. It requires differences in similarities, similarities in differences, diversity, and a sense of justice. In the actual application of cosmetic tubes, there are generally two situations: one is to pack cosmetics of the same brand with different functions in series to facilitate consumers to purchase, and the overall price is lower than the total price of individual purchases. For example, a series of cosmetics of a certain brand should maintain the overall design style, and then use large containers to pack various cosmetics as a sales unit for sales; the second is a series of cosmetics of the same brand, with the same main function but different auxiliary functions, or the same brand A series of cosmetics with the same function but different formulations.
5. The cosmetic tube should meet the needs of individualized development. The packaging of cosmetics must correctly convey the characteristics of the cosmetics required by different consumer needs and show the aesthetic appeal of different groups of people in order to successfully realize the sale of cosmetics.
Contact: Jeff Shao
Add: No.2 Xingyuan Road,Hangji Twon, Yangzhou City,P.R.China (225111)